(Not) Joining HM Armed Forces in 2022

Discussion in 'Postwar' started by Owen, Sep 14, 2022.

  1. MrEd

    MrEd Chief Observer

    A faster way to get maybe your medical records is to do a freedom of information request - they have to reply by law within 30 days then
  2. Owen

    Owen -- --- -.. MOD

    Oh FFS.

    Son has had a message.
    Army (or capita) has the forms.
    It's missing the GP's surgery rubber stamp.

  3. 4jonboy

    4jonboy Daughter of a 56 Recce Patron

    Unbelievable. I feel your pain Owen, what a bloody carry on.
    DianeE, Tony56 and Owen like this.
  4. chrisgrove

    chrisgrove Senior Member

    On the other hand, just try getting your medical records out of the Army when you come out! Blood out of a stone!
    Chris C likes this.

Share This Page