Researching a South African Serviceman

Discussion in 'South African' started by DianeE, Aug 13, 2015.

  1. DianeE

    DianeE Member

    I hope the following may be useful.

    The SANDF will provide a Certificate of Service via e-mail, free of charge. The e-mail is

    It make take a while. However if you want to see the original service record you have to visit them.

    Attached is a Certificate of Service which I obtained for a Pte Lochner


    Attached Files:

    Tricky Dicky and dbf like this.

Share This Page