2nd Fife and Forfar Yeomanry

Discussion in 'RAC & RTR' started by OSD, Sep 18, 2012.

  1. dbf

    dbf Moderatrix MOD

    Just a small clarification. When applying for copy service records of someone who died during WW2, the MOD will accept a copy of the CWGC certificate instead of death certificate.

    This can be downloaded/printed via casualty entry on their website. See "Download commemorative certificate (PDF)"
  2. Smithtdg

    Smithtdg New Member

    Dear John,

    That would be fabulous. How do I access the private messaging? Also looking forward to being able to buy your book!
  3. JDKR

    JDKR Member

    It's easy. I'll send you a message and you will see a notification in Inbox at top right of the Home page. Once we are in comms we can take it from there.


Share This Page