Was it possible to "amend" a service record by stealing the pages referring to Charges?

Discussion in 'Service Records' started by Sheldrake, Sep 16, 2021.

  1. Sheldrake

    Sheldrake All over the place.... Patron

    Was it possible for a soldier to break into RHQ and amend his own service record, e.g. by destroying and replacing his conduct sheets? If so, does anyone know of a case?
  2. dbf

    dbf Moderatrix MOD

    I've heard of one case: soldier knew one of the clerks in Orderly Room, apparently removed or had sheets removed (can't remember which). As yet unable to verify.
  3. Tullybrone

    Tullybrone Senior Member

    B120 Company Conduct and B122 Regimental Conduct forms I’ve seen in service files are in triplicate. I understand they were maintained and filed in separate locations during a mans service and filed together post discharge.

    I expect any inconsistency would be speedily identified.

    Sheldrake likes this.
  4. Sheldrake

    Sheldrake All over the place.... Patron

    Thanks all

Share This Page